Yoga and Meditation Retreats
Yoga and Meditation Retreats are the best way to revive and rejuvenate your body and mind. The curriculum of our retreat programs have been wisely structured by proficient and experienced Yoga Masters. These programs are suitable for everyone and are very helpful and effective to deal with the stressful lives led by people of all age groups.
Moreover, our Yoga and Meditation Retreats are designed in such a way that it helps the participants to gain deeper insight of their inner world and enjoy the benefits of physical strength and peace of mind. Our team of Yoga and Meditation Retreats is focused and dedicated to create ideal atmosphere for the participants so that they can enjoy their stay with the greatest freedom and ease. Yoga and Meditation Retreats have been perfectly coded to nourish and boost the positive factors and to control and alleviate negative impacts of hectic lifestyle such as stress, anxiety and fatigue. They helps to create emotional equilibrium and inner tranquility to foster physical fitness and psychological well-being.
Yoga and Meditation Retreats include freely drawn meditation techniques of Buddhist and other Yoga styles to give the participants a fresh breath of life, a new vision for life and an urge to attend such more affordable Yoga vacations and retreats whenever you get a chance. The main intention behind meditation and yoga retreat is to provide a foolproof solution for those looking for some natural way to heal their body and mind in order to rejuvenate and revive their life processes to regain physical strength and peace of mind.
While Yoga will develop strength and flexibility to your body, meditation will cultivate inner tranquility. These retreats are ideal for all age groups and suitable for both beginners and for people who have experience to such retreats before.
Yoga and Meditation Retreats by Ganga Yoga Academy are organized in three levels –ABOUT LOCATION - RISHIKESH
Yoga and Meditation Retreat programs shall be conducted at Rishikesh, India. The place is an ancient spiritual city located at the foothills of majestic Himalaya Mountain surrounded with prestine natural beauty. The presence of holy river Ganges flowing through the city adds value to the spiritual significance of the place.
- 7 Days Yoga and Meditation Retreat Program
- 10 Days Yoga and Meditation Retreat Program
- 15 Days Yoga and Meditation Retreat Program
- Popular and prestigious Yoga school.
- Qualified and experienced Yoga Instructors.
- Serene Environment surrounded by fascinating natural beauty of majestic Himalaya Mountain.
- The soothing and cool breeze from the River Ganges.
- Yoga retreats provide an opportunity to gain new perspective.
- You’ll have extended free time to actually meditate without any external disturbances.
- This is an opportunity to detoxify your body and mind with proven techniques and methodologies.
- You get chance to relax and de-stress yourself.
- You’ll be served pure vegetarian nutritious food prepared by expert cook.
- You’ll have an opportunity to get rid of bad living habits.
- You’ll make new friends when you meet individuals with similar interests and intention.
- You’ll have a feeling of refreshed appreciation for life when you return to your home.
- Finally, you’ll have some time for yourself rejuvenating your body and reviving your mind.
- 06:30 AM to 07:30 AM ~ Pranayama & Meditation
- 07:30 AM to 08:30 AM ~ Yoga
- 08:30 AM to 09:30 AM ~ Breakfast
- 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM ~ Lecture on Meditation
- 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM ~ Tea
- 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM ~ Meditation
- 12:30 PM to 03:30 PM ~ Lunch & Free Time
- 03:30 PM to 04:00 PM ~ Tea
- 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM ~ Mantra Chanting
- 05:00 PM to 06:30 PM ~ Yoga
- 06:30 PM to 07:30 PM ~ Meditation
- 07:00 PM to 08:30 PM ~ Dinner
- 08:45 PM to 09:30 PM ~ Satsang
- 1st August to 7th August 2018
- 5th September to 11th September 2018
- 5th October to 11th October 2018
- 3rd November to 10th November 2018
- 3rd December to 10th December 2019
- 3rd January to 10th January 2019
- 3rd February to 10th February 2019
- 1st August to 11th August 2018
- 5th September to 15th September 2018
- 5th October to 15th October 2018
- 3rd November to 13th November 2018
- 3rd December to 13th December 2019
- 3rd January to 13th January 2019
- 3rd February to 13th February 2019
- 1st August to 15th August 2018
- 5th September to 20th September 2018
- 5th October to 20th October 2018
- 3rd November to 18th November 2018
- 3rd December to 18th December 2019
- 3rd January to 18th January 2019
- 3rd February to 18th February 2019
- 7 Days Yoga and Meditation Retreat: $450 USD including shared accommodation and food.
- 10 Days Yoga and Meditation Retreat: $650 USD including shared accommodation and food.
- 15 Days Yoga and Meditation Retreat: $900 USD including shared accommodation and food.
Accommodation and Food
Ganga Yoga Academy provides confortable accommodation facilities which include western style bathroom attached with well-ventilated rooms. 24x7 W-Fi connectivity is also provided by the Ashram for the participants of Yoga Teacher Training programs. The participants of Yoga and Meditation Retreats in Rishikesh are served with nutritious organic meal thrice a day.
Course Schedule for 7 Days Yoga and Meditation Retreats:
Course Schedule for 10 Days Yoga and Meditation Retreats:
Course Schedule for 15 Days Yoga and Meditation Retreats:
Retreat Fee Structure:
Registered Yoga School
Ganga Yoga Academy is one of the prestigious and reputed institution of Yoga recognized by Yoga Alliance USA as registered Yoga school.
Proficient Yoga Masters
Yoga Teacher Training courses and Yoga & Meditation Retreats are conducted under professional guidance of qualified and experienced Yoga masters who are dedicated to deliver authentic Yoga teachings.
The program curriculum include very specific methods and techniques to revive and rejuvenate body-mind of the participants.
Active Learning Environment
The syllabus of this program is focused on preparing the participants to deal with today's hectic lifestyle more efficiently and allow them to learn the ancient methodologies which helps revive and rejuvenate our body and mind.
Structured for Everyone
Yoga and Meditation Retreats are designed by proficient and highly qualified Yoga Masters to match the requirements of everyone and of all age groups. Anyone can participate in our Yoga and Meditation Retreats and get the benefits of the ancient technology of well-being which is popularly known as Yoga.
Well ventilated shared and private rooms with ensuite bathroom that have western lifestyle facilities are provided by Ganga Yoga Academy. The participants are served nutritious organic food to keep them active and motivated. 24x7 Wi-Fi connectivity is also available within the Ashram premises.
World Yoga Capital
Our school is located in an ancient spiritual city of Rishikesh which is situated at the foothills of Himalaya Mountain in the presence of holy river Ganges. The location is one of the best Yoga destinations preferred by Yogis and ascetics from very ancient times.
The pristine natural beauty of majestic Himalaya Mountains and the presence of holy river Ganges creates an ideal atmosphere for all types of spiritual practices and Yoga activities.
Yoga lifestyle gives rise of positive emotional states and help the participants to overcome their ego and suffering by providing optimum support emphasizing on an expansion of awareness which enables the practitioner to gradually move towards a life of harmony. It treats every individual with so much affection and care to get rid of bad habits by replacing them with good ones.
Some additional fun activities are occasionally added to the course curriculum such as local sightseeing, local trekking, river rafting etc on applied conditions.
What a wonderful experience! It was my first time in India and I booked the retreat for a break from the travel lifestyle. I was welcomed by two of the teachers at the center who were very gentle and well behaved. I felt supported in my yoga and meditation practice and enjoyed taking the time out to focus on the foundations of both practices. I would say this retreat is suitable for all levels but best for beginners as the teachers really breakdown the poses in an intelligent and timely manner.Maria, Australia
I had done very little yoga before attending Ganga Yoga Academy for my first retreat. I was totally blown away about how yoga and meditation can help me mentally and physically. It had been a tough year and this retreat was just the tonic I needed to kickstart a change in my life. It's a beautiful place that has been developed perfectly in this ancient spiritual town - Rishikesh. The energy in the place is wonderful and the local surroundings are worth an exploration. It was truly an experience to remember.Connor, London
Ganga Yoga Academy is not just a retreat centre, it's a truly magical experience. Ganga Yoga Academy is situated in a local, traditional environment of Rishikesh (about 30 mins from Dehradun; where I landed off my flight). I can safely say I had the most amazing time at GYA; the best week of my like, in fact. The beautiful people, the meditation, the yoga, the wonderful locals, the friendships, the massages, the Dharma talks and not to mention, the most delicious vegan food!Chika, Japan